Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spotted: GG takes US






Like most college girls, I am OBSESSED with Gossip Girl. I watch every Monday, anticipating the new outfits Serena, Blair and lately, even little J will be wearing. Recently, these trends have been showing up in stores, allowing shoppers to channel their inner Upper East sider. Everywhere from Bendels to Forver 21 has a Gossip Girl inspired collection. One of my favs are brightly colored tights paired with a contrasting shoe. I can picture J sitting on the steps of Constance, rocking neon purple tights with funky yellow stilettos. At Forever 21 they have double breasted business jackets I have appropriately dubbed "Serena jackets." I would mesh right in the halls of their elite private school with my white piped navy blazer, accented by gold buttons and a gold crest, of course. And O-M-F-G what about Blair's headbands? Everyone from the preppy schoolgirl to the hair-braided hippy can pull off this trend. 
You know you love me XOXO,
Gossip Girl

No comments: