Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Perfect Purse

I have been searching for countless hours for the perfect purse. I have Googled every possible combination of words in hopes of finding this coveted item. I am looking for the black Marc by Marc Jacobs shoulder bag that would perfectly accent my evening attire. It drapes casually across one's chest, so my forgetful self would not leave it at the bar. It is just big enough to hold the essentials- phone, camera, credit card and lip gloss, but not too big to get in the way of my rocking dance moves. Several Marc shoppers have told me similar stories of exploring the Web for a specific bag, only to come out empty handed. Why does Mr. Jacobs make it so hard for us?! If anyone can lend me a helpful hint as to where I can find this popular bag, let me know! 

1 comment:

Bitchin' Beauty said...

I completely agree Jaime. All Marc Jacob bags are either huge, or if they are small they don't have a strap or anything so you have to carry them as a clutch. Step it up Marcy