Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things I Will Miss About Hawaii

-being tan
-being a 15 bus ride from Waikiki
-great people watching
-diversity
-having sand on me constantly
-walking everywhere
-hiking
-beautiful views
-adventures
-great shopping
-Maui Babe
-ABC stores
-hottie from the caf
-those squishy things that fall from the trees
-homeless people
-Libby
-not having to get ready/wearing a swimsuit all day, everyday
-surfing
-good pineapple
-citrus drink from the caf
-karaoke
-nightly activity
-being lazy, but productive at the same time
-the large amount of creeping I do
-reading constantly
-dance clubs
-new Hawaiin friends
-listening to people's interesting stories
-laid-back"ness"
-breakfast omelets
-COM 340/Hanae
-hot surfer dude
-good coffee
-flowers in my hair
-jammin out on THEBUS
-fun talks with taxi drivers
-movies on the beach
-Coldstone and Hawaii Cookie Company
-our spot on the dub
-taking an obscene amount of pictures
-exfoliated skin
-the baseball
-Kentuckyians
-Brad and his lovely musk

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

OMG Jaime! I had NO idea you had a blog! It is now on my favorites so I can check it all the time. Are you going to continue blogging when you return from hawaii? Hope so! It looks like y'all are having such a fantastic time there! I bet you're not ready to leave huh? I miss you!
Happy 4th,
xoxo